Proudly Serving: Berea, Middleburg Heights, Strongsville, North Royalton, Broadview Heights, Brecksville, Independence, Seven Hills, Brunswick, Medina, Hinckley and Richfield for Over 29 Years!
FAQ & TIPS
Daisy Fresh Carpet Cleaners
understands that you may have several questions or concerns regarding our carpet cleaning services
and what we can do for you. We’ve compiled a list of our most frequently asked questions for your review. If by chance your question is not listed below, please do not hesitate to call us at 440-572-1211
. We will gladly answer any questions that you may have.
- Q. What industries do you serve?
- A. We serve the residential and commercial industries.
- Q. What services do you offer?
- A. We offer carpet cleaning, pet odor removal, water damage restoration and more. Please call us for more information!
- Q. Do you offer gift certificates?
- A. Yes! Please call us for details!
- Q. Are your cleaning chemicals safe?
- A. Absolutely! Our cleaning solutions are safe for people and pets.
Coupons and Reviews
It looks like Freddy found out the hard way
On average, once every three years part of your house will be under water.
If you find yourself in Freddy’s shoes (soggy as they may be), the following hints will help.
- Be careful. Standing water on floors may cause electrical shock from extension and other cords. Test for electricity or call fire department to turn off water and electricity if hazardous.
- Wear proper protective clothing in contaminated areas. Remember, wet floors may be slippery. Even clean water may become contaminated from soiled floors.
- Redirect, catch, stop or turn off the water as soon as possible and open available drains.
- Remove people and pets to safe temporary area. You may not be able to stay in the area until restoration is complete.
- Secure all valuable furs, antiques, heirlooms, important papers and art works to prevent additional damage.
- Call Daisy Fresh as soon as possible. If we do not service your area, we can refer a certified water damage restorer who will.
- Limit traffic from contaminated area to dry areas.
- Call your insurance agent to confirm coverage. They may want to send an adjuster to view the damage before restoration starts.
- Take pictures of all areas.
Pet (or human) accidents on carpet – Urine, vomit, liquid feces:
First and Foremost – Accidents Happen!
Don’t get angry at your pet! Look for the cause to prevent future problems.
- Absorption: Sift baking soda lightly on the area (be careful not to break standing bubbles) until the pile remains dry on the surface. Let set overnight or until the pile is completely dry. Use a spatula under the center of the pile to lift solid, dry pile and dispose. Vacuum loose unused dust from around edges. Hint: Keep several boxes of baking soda in problem areas to be ready for accidents.
- Neutralization: Acids in fresh urine and vomit can damage dyes in fabrics. The baking soda can also neutralize these acids quickly.
- Decontamination: Old urine will turn alkaline and have an ammonia smell. Use a solution of 50% white vinegar and 50% water on a towel to pat area (do not rub). Use baking soda in water only on vomit spots. Avoid products that suds, their residue may be a problem. Rinse area with water and cover with layered white paper towels with water proof weight to dry. If towels show wicked urine, or vomit, repeat the process. Large areas or heavy concentrations may require professional decontamination and cleaning.